20030728: -o -m recovering data older than 1 hour

Hi Rodger,

Yes either a -o for time offset

or a -m for max latency could be used to achieve this goal.

Probably best to use the -m flag, as you know how old (far) you want to go
back.

Keep in mind the ldm needs to be started and stopped to have the changes
take effect.

Cheers,

Jeff

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]
Package Version: 5.2.2 (will be
> upgrading to latest soon!)
Operating System: Solaris 2.6 Hardware

Information: Sun Netra
Inquiry: We ingest a NOAAPort feed using the ldm.