20030731: Solaris 9 support for Unidata packages (cont.)

>From: William C Klein <address@hidden>

Bill,

>I'm headed out of town this weekend while the Unix Team does the major
>part of the upgrades to Solaris 9 this weekend.  I've reset the passwds on
>mcidas and ldm for you.

OK.

>I'll be around on Monday to perform the GEMPAK upgrade.  What else do you
>need from me?

In order to finish the LDM installation, I would either need sudo
capability or the 'root' login.  The last step in the LDM installation
can be done by someone that has 'root' capability after the
installation.  Who should get the notification?

Tom