RE: 20030411: IDD/LDM-UMKC

Jimmy,

Hmmmm:

 /usr/local/ldm/data/

is our suggested path, and the one that would require the lack of edits
to all packages/decoders.

I suspect we would want more than the 700MB ..:)

We can move /data or create a symbolic link to data in a dir where there
is more space...or your sys admin could repartition the disc (probably not
the best option).

I would suggest creating a symbolic link from ~ldm/data to /../data where
you have the space. It is not recommended if this is a NFS mounted disc,
but can still work, the real issue is having the queue local..

make sense..? Hope so..

Let me know..

Cheers,

Jeff