20030804: ldm back data (cont.)

>From: address@hidden

Adam,

>Yea, our main machine was a linux box.

OK, it is good to know that I am wasn't hullcinating :-o

>When i got the sun blade i just
>switched the network names around so as not to have people redo the allows on
>the upstream sites.  I just figured it would be easier that way.

You right, it is easier that way.

>Just to let you know, since the problem with LSU seems to have stayed fixed

I hope so.  I put a lot of stress on seistan, for several weeks, and it
kept up nicely.  Hopefully the packet shaping (?) problem will not reoccur.

>and i am done configuring tornado.  I don't plan on touching it from now on
>(ie, if it isn't broke don't fix it :-)

Well, you are a lot smarter than I.

>If you need to use it as a backup or whatever
>for other sites you are more then welcome to, just drop me a line.

I would like to upgrade the LDM to the latest release, 6.0.14, if that
is not too much trouble.

>Thanks again

No worries.

>Adam Taylor