20030820: one other comment on munchkin.caps.ou.edu...

>From:  "Kevin W. Thomas" <address@hidden>

Kevin,

While we are talking about munchkin ;-)... Please upgrade the LDM on
munchkin to the current LDM-6 release, LDM-6.0.14.  Your ingestion
of CONDUIT data from thelma.ucar.edu will be _much_ more efficient
for both you AND for thelma.  We are willing to do the upgrade for
you if you provide us with the appropriate passwords (for 'ldm', and
'root').

Thanks in advance...

Tom

>From address@hidden Wed Aug 20 18:09:07 2003

Hi Tom...

Upgrading is on my "todo" list.

Giving out the "ldm" and "root" password isn't an option, though I don't
have the "root" password.  I'll have to coordinate with a CAPS Admin person
to do the installation.

        Kevin W. Thomas
        University of Oklahoma
        Norman, Oklahoma