Re: documentation, and ingest script

Hi Youngsun,

I'm glad you were able to identify and fix that problem.  Also, I'm glad the
documentation has been helpful.  (Steve Emmerson is rewriting it and he's doing
a great job.)

You've done a great job getting this going!  I'm very impressed with what
you've been able to accomplish.

Thank you for keeping me posted.  As always, if you have any questions, please
ask.

Anne

> Youngsun Jung wrote:
>
> That problem was cause by pqact.conf.
> I used same pqact.conf file on both of upstrean and downstream servers.
> On upstream server, as soon as decoder finished decoding,
> it sent file to queue by pqinsert command and deleted input file.
> According to pqact.configuration,
> ldm regenerated same file on upstream server as an orpg user.
> (I don't understand why that file was owned by orpg...)
> So decoder decoded it again when it found that file in the direactory,
> and tried to run pqinsert again every minute.
> But, it brough an error because that file was already in the queue.
> I fixed that problem and it runs O.K.
> I've tested LDM on 3 remote sites.
> I will test-run it in realtime for next several days.
>
> While I tested LDM on 3 remote site, I had to face several unexpected errors.
> (Wrong network configuration, etc...)
> And that link you told me in the previous e-mail("The LDM Logfile ldmd.log")
> helped me a lot to identify what was wrong.
> It has not been for that link, I would have wasted too much time. Thanks.^^*
>
> I will keep in touch.
> Many thanks for all your help,
>
> Youngsun

                                  Boulder, CO  80307