20031007: request to upgrade your LDM from 6.0.10 to 6.0.14 (cont.)

>From:  Andy Monaghan <address@hidden>

Andy,

re: upgrade of twister to LDM0-6.0.14
After getting the access info (thanks), I logged on and finished the
LDM upgrade on twister.  All appears to have gone well, and data is
flowing with apparently no problems.  Please let me know if you see
anything amiss.  I will be monitoring the real time statistics
that twister sends back to us:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/siteindex.shtml

Click on the link for twister.sbs.ohio-state.edu to see the various
feeds that twister is ingesting.

>From address@hidden Wed Oct  8 05:37:20 2003

Tom,

Thanks for the upgrade!  I'm glad there were no problems.

Sincerely,
Andy