20031105: rtstats

>From: Carl Sinclair <address@hidden>

>In upgrading from LDM 6.0.10 to 6.0.14 I found that the rtstats program
>was no longer working correctly.  Is this (I'm hoping) due to a change
>that I need to make in the qpact.conf file?  I am trying to keep the
>data rtstats generates on my local machine.  Any ideas?  Here is what
>each rtstats entry looks like:
>
>ldmd.conf:
>
>exec    "rtstats -f NEXRD2"
>
>pqact.conf:
>
>EXP     ^stats/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)
>        FILE    data/shared/rtstats/\2/%Y%m%d/\1/\3
>
>Thanks.
>
>Carl
>
>--
>_______________________
>Carl Sinclair
>OU/CAPS Research Associate
>(405)325-5938

Carl,

For LDM6, I added extra information to the LDM product identifier
including the ldm version as documented in the rtstats manpage.

The pattern for LDM6 will be
^rtstats-LDMVERSION/LDMHOST/FEEDTYPE/PRODUCT_ORIGIN

The 6.0.14 rtstats is also improved to work better with the
bizzare clocks on some of the CRAFT insertion sites,
since backwards times were leading to extra stats messages.

Steve Chiswell