Re: LDM/IDD Reference

Anton,

>Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:02:57 -0700
>From: Ben Domenico <address@hidden>
>To: Anton Kruger <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: LDM/IDD Reference

> Hi Anton,
>
> I believe Russ and Glenn Davis may have published a paper on the LDM some
> years ago.   Russ and Steve Emmerson would know of the latest formal
> descriptions of the LDM/IDD system.  I'll send them a copy of this to see
> if they have any recommended articles. We are in the process of trying to
> update all our documentation and web pages, but it is slow going for me so
> far.

I rejoined the LDM project after all the papers had been written and
conference presentations made.  As far as I know, there are no recent,
on-line papers on the subject.  There is, however, the LDM home-page at

    http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm

From there, one can go to a specific LDM release and find the "LDM
Tutorial".  This can vary from release to release, however.  If I were
referencing the LDM, I would use the above URL.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson