20040105: LDM Training - Contact Information

Hi Jami,

[I've separated the "LDM training" and "connection closed" threads.]

>Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:09:13 -0500
>From: Jami Casamento <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: LDM Training - Contact Information

> We are looking to take the LDM training classes any time during the last two
> weeks of January (19th-30th).
>
> Please let me know which dates work for you.

I'll let you know ASAP.  I understand that the 19th is a holiday.

> Location:
> NOAA / NWS HQ
> 1325 East West Highway
> Silver Spring, MD 20910

Not Long Island?  Is there an LDM setup there?  What sort of workshop
facilities are available (computer projector? workstations?).

The reason I ask is because one of the benefits of having a workshop at
a regional HQ is the ability to look at the actual LDM configuration and
adjust it if necessary.  If the workshop won't be at the regional HQ,
then can we log onto the regional LDM site from the NWS HQ during
the workshop?

> Thanks,
> Jami Casamento
> 301-713-1570 x117