20030217: LDM - Solaris 9 - Compiling LDM for "HUGE" product-queue

Stephen,

>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:25:21 -0700
>From: "Stephen Smith" <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030217: LDM - Solaris 9 - Compiling LDM for "HUGE" product-queue

> I'm trying to compile and run this on a Sun SPARC platform...

Yes.  We have that platform, but not with a gcc 3.2.2 compiler -- so I
can't explore your problem on our systems here.

> In regards to the definition, here it is:
>
> pbo# grep SIZEOF_INT rsaglobal.h
> #if SIZEOF_INT == 4
> pbo#

Yes, that's where the C macro is used, but the definition should be in
the file "config/ldmconfig.h".  Is it?  If so, what is it?

> However, the errors generated from the compile, I think are more related to
> the CFLAGS I'm specifying.

The compilation error you encountered indicated that the C macro
SIZEOF_INT wasn't defined.  That macro should have been defined
in the header-file "config/ldmconfig.h", which is included by
the file "protocol/md5c.c" before it includes the header-file
"protocol/rsaglobal.h", which uses SIZEOF_INT (and in which the error
occurs).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson