Re: Data feed?

Brian

UNCC was fairly active at one time when Mike Dross was handling
the machines there.

To get data via the internet, you can install the LDM
and request a feed. You should also be on the lookout for the
Unidata equipment grants announcement on our home page
(the deadline is Feb 27th to submit a proposal for an award).

Start at my.unidata.ucar.edu and see the equipment grant
announcement.

Then follow the Software tab to obtain the LDM and follow
the installation instructions including the current
LDM installation information:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/

And requesting a data feed:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/configuring.html

For more innformation on the data types available, see the "Data" link
from the my.unidata.ucar.edu web site.

As always, our support email address is: address@hidden
should you need help!

Steve Chiswell