20040224:acars entry for pqact.conf GEMPAK

Eric,

The pqact actions are in:
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_decoders.in
(or pqact.gempak_decoders after you run the gen_templates script).

The dcgunzip script is included in $NAWIPS/bin/scripts
if you have one of the last few releases.

Otherwise, here is the script:
#!/bin/csh -f
# Copyright (c)2003 UCAR/Unidata
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
# documentation for any purpose without fee is hereby granted, provided
# that the above copyright notice appear in all copies, that both that
# copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
# documentation, and that the name of UCAR/Unidata not be used in
# advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software
# without specific, written prior permission.  UCAR makes no
# representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose.
# It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.  It is
# provided with no support and without obligation on the part of UCAR or
# Unidata, to assist in its use, correction, modification, or enhancement.
#
# Steve Chiswell        10/24/2003
#
setenv PATH ~ldm/util:~ldm/decoders:${PATH}

echo "$argv" | logger -t "$0 [$$]" -p local0.notice

cat | /usr/bin/gunzip -c | $argv

exit(0)

Steve Chiswell