Re: 20040324: LDM6.0.14 pqact.conf question

Josh,

Run "pqing -f HDS  ....etc...."
That will retype all products with SDUS[2357] to feedtype NNEXRAD
and add the PIL (eg N0Rccc, etc) to the WMO identifier so that
the LDM identifier will look like:
SDUS[2357]. CCCC DDHHNN /pNxxxxx

The pil identifiers are only created when the feedtype on the command
line is a subset of the WMO feedtype (eg DDS, PPS, IDS, HDS, DDPLUS,
etc). The NIDS products are rettyped to feedtype NNEXRAD automatically.

Steve Chiswell