20040329: IDD/LDM - RPC Question

Patrick,

>Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:56:58 -0600
>From: "Patrick O'Reilly" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: 20040329: IDD/LDM - RPC Question

> Yes, he told me that the messages were to port 388 on thunder and from port
> 32771 on stokes.

In that case, either an upstream LDM on Thunder was sending data to a
downstream LDM on Stokes or something like the ldmsend(1) program was
running on Stokes and sending to Thunder.

Does Thunder's LDM have any ACCEPT entries in it's configuration-file
for getting data from Stokes?

> Mark L. from OU didn't see any funny business on his machine, though he is
> poking around some more.  He had some RPC time outs, but UNI wasn't one of
> them.

Was there anything unusual in Thunder's LDM logfile?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson