20040401: Unidata LDM feeds for Vietnam and GEMPAK GRIB decoding(cont.)

>From: Mai Nguyen <address@hidden>

Mai,

>Our site is now ready for two way nslookup. Please
>check it again.

Forward and reverse name lookup now look good for met_research3.

>We've tried to used only those variables which have
>standard ID as in wmogrib2.tbl, and also created file
>name dwdgrib2.tbl as nagrib required when checking the
>center number. But the results are still negative,
>which means that the error should be somewhere else.

The test we ran here was to use the Unidata GEMPAK grib decoder,
dctgrib2, to decode the original GRIB file you had under ldm/VNdata.
It worked fine, and we were able to display the data in GEMPAK.  We
wanted to alert you to the conflict that you would eventually run into
when redefining names for parameter numbers less than 128.

Can you tell us where your new GRIB file is so we can decode it using