20040614: large queue support under Linux (cont.)

>From:  Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>

Steve,

re: large LDM queue under Linux
>This is good, actionable information.  I'll start work on it today.

Super.

>Offhand, I don't know why the "4000000000" specification didn't work.

I believe the problem is in Perl, not the LDM.  However, since
the syntax "4000M" is allowed by pqcreate, the solution is simply
to stop specifying the queue size as a numeric value:

$pq_size = 4000000000;

and start specifying it as a string:

$pq_size = "4000M";

At least for me, this is easier to understand anyway.