20040621:aeolus1 install

Hi Larry,

LDM is up and running on aeolus1.

Did not install GEMPAK or McIDAS...not certain of your desires.

Question? = Did you disable Hyper-Threading on purpose?

Actions:

*Installed LDM 6.0.14
*Changed LDM passwd to be same as aeolus
*Created 4GB queue
*Queue lives in home/ldm
*Placed "data" on weather/data and "linked" gempak to that directory.
*Commented out ACCEPT for eth0 for security purposes
*Installed boot script to start LDM after re-boot.
*Copied ldmd.conf and pqact.conf from aeolus
*Left "allows" the same, changed the request to:

        oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

oliver is our "test" machine..once we are ready to migrate to the new
aeolus we will feed again from thelma, being a test machine stats may
look a little weird...they look fine now.

aeolus1 is getting data currently..

Cheers,

Jeff