20040722: 20040722: 20040722: 20040720: 20040719: 20040719: sending EXP data to another LDM server

Ying,

The clock problem would account for a lot.
Make sure that you only have 1 allow line on unidata.scs for spring.scs
such as "allow ANY" or allow "EXP|WMO" etc.
If there are more than 1, then things can get confused.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support