20040910: 20040910: Extended grib header on IDD.

Stonie,

We set aside the NTEXT, NGRID, NPOINT, NIMAGE, NNEXRAD feedtypes for
NOAAPORT, but due to the initial compatibility with the FOS
convention, have continued to use the HDS and IDS/DDPLUS feeds.
Since the GINI products were not part of the FOS, it was straight forward
to assign those to NIMAGE, and the unencryption of NIDS made a
clear break for those products to NNEXRAD though the Product Header of
those NEXRAD products in the NOAAPORT broadcast has never been used.
Some 5+ years ago, my assumption was that the PDH would be used to
assign the feedtype, but NWS has never completely implemented that protocol.
Since the redbook products were part of the FOS stream the HDS feed is the
location at this time.

My idea of canonicalization would be that following the "!" would be the
description type of product data, eg: sat (now satz for zlib gini), grib,
redbook,
bufr, etc, which would make pqact piping of all "grib" very straight forward,
versus combining WMO patterns ^[HOLMYZ] with other source naming
conventions like CONDUIT, NOGAPS, GEM etc.

Steve