20050603: LDM DNS traffic

Brice,

Are you running rtstats (exec'd from your ldmd.conf file)?
This program is designed to reports stats once a minute, which
suspiciously sounds like your timing, but I don't see that we are receiving any
stats from a lmco.com address unless you haven't configured your hostname
variable
in ~ldm/etc/ldmadmin-conf.pl and you don't have a fully qualified machine name
returned by "hostname".

Anyhow, If you don't want to provide stats, make sure that is commented out.
At the very least, you would probably only want to send stats from a machine
that is connected to the outside feed world so that you could monitor
your reception quality by looking at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/rtstats/

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support