Re: ldm upgrade...acting odd

Gabe,

>Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:02:30 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Gabe Langbauer <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: ldm upgrade...acting odd

> The first two for sure are valid.  The third, I believe is valid.  When I
> do ps -ef |grep pqact I only get one match (other than the grep itself).
> And in fact, I even rebooted after making the changes, so I don't see how
> 2 could be on.

Is there any chance I could log onto the system as the LDM user?  This
would speed-up the diagnosis considerably.

If so, then give me your phone number so that I can call to get the
password -- or you can call 303-497-8648 and leave it on my voicemail
(I have some personal business to attend).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson