20050701: pqsurf

>From: Gerry Creager N5JXS <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

>Is there someplace where I can read about/better understand pqsurf for
>surface obs/data processing?  Or, am I doing it in an efficient manner
>on bigbird (and also sasquatch)?

The only documentation on pqsurf is its man page.  If you believe
that you are having problems running the application, I think that
the best approach would be to send a note to the ldm-users email
list.  The reason for this is that the real experts in the use
of pqsurf are in the Unidata community, not here at the UPC (we
do not use pqsurf routinely in our own processing).

>Thanks, gerry

No worries.

Have a great 4th!