20050707: we would like to invite you to a meeting on the RAL LDM

>From:  Deirdre Garvey <address@hidden>

Hi Deirdre,

>I am heading up a small group looking into the RAL LDM servers and
>trying to improve our reliability and system loads. Could you come to
>a 1 hour meeting to answer some of our questions on running LDM?

Yes.

>When might you be available?

Since I have another meeting on Monday (1 - 4 pm) it would be good to
have the meeting at around 11 on Monday (so I can clear my week of
meetings).  The reason I need to keep meetings down to a minimum is I
am pretty well consumed with preparations for a new McIDAS release,
creating new documentation, and preparing for our upcoming series of
training workshops.

I am CCing other Unidata folks involved in the LDM/IDD that might want
to attend the meeting.

>Thanks in advance,
>Deirdre Garvey                         (303) 497-8427
>NCAR/RAL                               address@hidden

No worries.