20050805: saving files using pqact conf file (cont.)

>From: Janet Scannell <address@hidden>

Janet,

re: zero length current.png file being created at LDM startup

>There is no possibility of a zero length product.  What I was trying to
>say above, is that if a zero length product was received by the LDM,
>then there would also be another file in the directory with a zero
>length because I am saving all the products from the LDM as their actual
>name and as current.png.

OK, sorry for being dense...

>There are no other zero length files in the
>directory where I am saving the files.  The only zero length file in the
>directory is current.png.  I tried moving a file to current.png so that
>current.png was not zero length and then stopped the ldm and restarted
>it.  I checked the directory and current.png was zero length again.

Hmm...  I have never seen this situation on any of our machines.
Was the pqact.conf snippit you sent the full content of your pqact.conf
file?

>I will make the changes that you suggested and try this again and see
>what happens.

Please let me know the results of this test.