20050819: LDM Stats for transfers over Internet2

>From: "Smith, Matt" <address@hidden>

Hi Matt,

>Yesterday you mentioned a web site for "grid" data xfer stats -
>prominently featuring LDM.

Actually, I mentioned the stats pages for Internet2 use.

>Can you send me the link to that again?

Internet2 NetFlow Statistics
http://netflow.internet2.edu

  Weekly summary reports
  http://netflow.internet2.edu/weekly/

The numbers I was referring to is in:

Table 7. Detailed Application Types (Full Data Set)

To see the growth of Internet2 usage by the LDM, click on the volume
link in the LDM listing under Advanced Applications.  The volume of data
being moved by the LDM over Internet2 for the week beginning August 8
was 21.42T (meaning terabytes).

By the way, you should remember that the volume of data being transferred
over I2 is a fraction of the total volume being moved by the LDM.

>Thanks,

No worries.