20050831: incorrect name for RAP LDM node (cont.)

>From: Gary Cunning <address@hidden>

Hi Gary,

>I edited the hostname and restarted ldm on pigpen. Let me know if this works.

Looks good now:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/rtstats/siteindex.php

Please be aware when looking at this page that the old, incorrect
name for pigpen will continue to show to be listed for up to a couple
of days after which it will disappear.  The proof that your editing
changed has taken affect is the inclusion of pigpen.rap.ucar.edu
in the list of RAP machines reporting real-time IDD statistics.

Thanks for the help!