Date:    Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:59:25 -0400
From:    Justin Cooke <address@hidden>To:      Steve Emmerson <steve@uni
          data.ucar.edu>
cc:      address@hidden, Paula Freeman <address@hidden>,
         Brent Gordon <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: "pbuf_flush: time elapsed" problem

Steve,

We are installing version 6.4.2.4 now.

The version 6.4.2.1 that you made available last week has been running
without any major problems, none of the pbuf_flush errors have
occurred.  But we have had two instances where we stop receiving NEXRAD2
data and a restart of LDM was required to resume the feed.  Both times
did coincide with some network problems so we have used that as the
reason for the outage, but once the network is functioning at 100% the
feed only resumes after we do a restart.  The ldmd.log file does not
contain any error messages when the outage happens, we just stop
receiving NEXRAD2, all other feeds resume.

We'll let you know how 6.4.2.4 behaves.

Thanks,

Justin
[snip]