Re: "ldmadmin mkqueue" failed (was: I broke ldm again!)

Gabe,

>Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Gabe Langbauer <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: "ldmadmin mkqueue" failed (was: I broke ldm again!)

> Interesting...seems I don't have pqcreate.

It's likely, then, that the ldmadmin(1) script can't find the
pqcreate(1) utility in order to create the product-queue.

> I'm assuming that should be found in the bin directory?

The pqcreate(1) utility should be in the directory $HOME/bin of the LDM
user.  If it's there, then it's likely that the PATH environment
variable of the LDM user isn't set correctly (assuming you executed the
"ldmadmin mkqueue" command as the LDM user).

> Does the ldmadmin mkqueue use this program?

Yes.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson