Re: 20060113: Sending data through LDM to ground from aircraft with changing ip address (cont.)

Janet,

I've discovered a system-call that might clear any cacheing of IP
addresses by the operating system and added a call to it to the
downstream LDM code.  The resulting distribution is experimental -- but
I suggest you try it to solve your problem.

If it doesn't solve your problem, then there's nothing more that the LDM
can do.

The URL for the release is

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/ldm/ldm-6.4.5.0.tar.Z

Please let us know what you discover.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson
LDM Developer