[LDM #LVW-811992]: ldm Replacment-Strings Derived from the Data-Product Creation-Time

> I am trying to derive unique names for files that
> come in on our LDM using Replacment-Strings Derived from
> the Data-Product Creation-Time. The problem is that I think more than
> one file can come in during the same second. This means
> that using %Y%m%d%H%M%S  for a filename does not give me
> enough resolution. Can you tell me how I can get micro-seconds
> in the filename using Replacment-Strings Derived
> from the Data-Product Creation-Time?

I'm afraid there's no mechanism for that.

> Also note that I cannot get this or any other unique
> info from the data product id since that consists of
> ddHHMM (two digit day, two digit hour, and two digit minute).
> I have been told that the folks sending the data upstream
> will not change their product id.

Do you mean to say that the providers of the data-products are using the exact
same product-identifier for data-products that are created multiple times per s
econd?

> Thanks for your advice,
> Sue

Regards,