[Support #URA-792066]: Install new LDM system

Hi Vu,

re:
> I'm a Vu Duy Tien, working in Research and Development group, National
> Center for Hydro-Meteolorogical Forcasting of Viet Nam. We had
> installed a LDM system version 6.1.0 on computer
> met_research3.nchmf.gov.vn.

Yes, I helped with that installation.  I hope it is still working well for
you.

> Now, we want to install a new LDM system
> om other computer, may we register a own acount to UCAR?

Yes, you can register with the Unidata website.  We would appreciate
you registering if the new LDM installation (and eventually GEMPAK?)
will be done by a different person/different group than the original
installation.

> If we have to register, How to register ?

Registering with the Unidata website is easy.  Go to our homepage:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

and click on the login link that is located in the upper right hand
corner of the page.  The page you will then see has a link labeled
"Not Yet Registered?".  Click on that link and follow the instructions
for registering with the site.

After you are registered as a Unidata user, you can login to the site
and click on the Download link (on the left had side in the ToolBox
section) and proceed to the LDM downloads section.

> The information about own computer is listed following:
> - Computer name: met_research4.nchmf.gov.vn
> - IP address:  203.163.14.107
> - Subnet mask : 255.255.255.240
>
> This computer can be direct connecto to internet.

OK.  Once you have downloaded the latest LDM release, please follow
the instructions in the LDM web pages for building, installing,
and configuring the LDM to get and process the data you are interested
in:

LDM HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/

> Thank in advance!

No worries.

> Best regrads!
>
> Vu Duy Tien
> R&D group, NCHMF
> 4 Dang Thai Than, Hoan Kiem, Ha noi, Viet Nam

Ticket ID: URA-792066
Department: Support LDM