[LDM #ALU-416552]: Upgrading LDM 6.0.12

Jiangyi,

> Thank you! Now, the LDM server is working. So I don't have to do the
> configuration? Will LDM use the old configuration files?

Yes.

> I also noticed that our ldmd.log is not up to date although we have
> cronjob to totate the LDM logfiles. What's wrong with this?

I suspect that the "local0" entry in /etc/syslog.conf for the LDM isn't
correct.  The entry

    local0.debug /usr/local/ldm/logs/ldmd.log

should have a tab character separating the "debug" from the "/usr..." rather
than a space character.  Also, the file should probably end in a newline
character.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ALU-416552