[IDD #TXO-622416]: Possible problem with ldm6.4.5

James,

> I installed the beta version of the latest ldm, and it runs fine
> (including accepting WSI radar). I also edit the ldmd.conf file to
> eliminate duplicate entries.

Excellent!

> One thing that I discovered is that the duplicate WSI entries might have
> been the problem. As a test, I re-ran 6.4.5 using the newer ldmd.conf. I
> noticed some WSI radar files. When I used the older file (with dulpicate
> entries), I saw only one WSI file come through.

That would be consistent with what I saw when I modified the code.  The latest
version should work correctly regardless of "duplicate" ALLOW entries.

> In any case, I'm running
> 6.4.6.3 with the amended ldmd.conf (I don't mind being one of the guinea
> pigs for this version of ldm). If any problems arise, I will email you.

Please don't take the the wrong way, but I hope I don't hear from you.  :-)

> Thanks for all your help.

My pleasure.

> James

> James Murakami
> Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
> Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> University of California, Los Angeles
> 405 Hilgard Ave.
> Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565
>

> e-mail:  address@hidden