[LDM #LYM-910651]: ldm timeout for data request

Waldenio,

> yes, what I need is to configure the downstream LDM
> to ask for data that are more than one hour old when
> they are started.
>
> Ok. the problem is the internet bandwidth, but this
> isnt is a fast solution. I think that 3 or 4 hours
> to receive the data would be better to our current
> situation. With 1 hour we cant receive the conduit
> feed.

I understand.  Use the following command to start an LDM system that
will request and accept data that is 3 hours (10800 seconds) older
than the current time, by default:

    ldmadmin start -m 10800

Note that the actual "from" time in the request will be modified by
the creation-time of the most-recently arrived data-product in the
product-queue that matches the requested data.  If the product-queue
is empty or had very old products in it, then the 3 hour value will
be used.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: LYM-910651