[LDM #QOQ-440372]: question to use LDM to transfer and oqverwrite files

Wenwu,

> Thanks a lot for your help. I'll try "-close" option.

Thank you.  The "-overwrite" option doesn't work as it should in the
FILE and STDIOFILE actions.  I've fixed it and it will be in the next
release.

> I have another question about LDM data transferring. Have you heard or
> known that the files crashed through ldm. I found that there were a few
> number of files changed through ldm: the original file displays fine but
> transferred file changed through ldm (display different image). Is there
> any points I can check?

Considering the usage of the LDM, I would be extremely surprised if the
LDM was modifying files.  I consider it far more likely that the files were
modified before being given to the source LDM or that they were modified
by the LDM decoder at the receiving site.  To be convinced, I would need
the following:

    The original file.

    Proof that the original file was given to the source LDM unmodified.

    Proof that the file was received correctly by the receiving LDM.

    Proof that the file was unmodified by the LDM decoder at the
    receiving site.

    The received file.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson