[LDM #XXW-990118]: LDM - Not your average latency problem

Mike,

> You're asking me? :-)

Yup!  :-)

> May be some kind of decoding problem. I will check it out.
> Well......
> In the ldm-mcidas.log file I see lots of "Oct 09 05:22:27 pnga2area[12763]:
> Error: unable to find SATANNOT: No such file "
>
> But I see this file in etc:
> [ldm@derecho ~/etc]$ ls
> ldmadmin-pl.conf  netcheck.conf       pqact.gempak  scour.conf.dist
> ldmd.conf         netcheck.conf.dist  SATANNOT
> ldmd.old          pqact.conf          SATBAND
> ldmd.test         pqact.conf.orig     scour.conf
>
> I'm guessing they have some decoding problems....but do you think that
> explains the behavior we're seeing?

It's possible.  pqact(1) holds a lock on the data-product that it's trying to
write to a decoder.  Depending on the exact circumstances, this could affect
the insertion of data-products into the product-queue.

I'd send an inquiry to address@hidden.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: XXW-990118