[LDM #NWS-711897]: Problem with ldm 6.6.4 in 64 bit Linux

Harry,

> I am having a problem running LDM 6.6.4 on a 64 bit Linux box (x64_64
> architecture).  The server runs okay for awhile, but then one of the
> processes becomes CPU bound.  It seems to be stuck in the loop in
> rl_fext_add in pq.c that starts at line 1760.  Have you seen this before?

I haven't seen that before.

The code is going through a skiplist that's ordered by product-size.
Offhand, I'd say that it's impossible for that loop to be indefinite
unless the product-queue has been corrupted (assuming, of course, that
the code is correct).

Try stopping the LDM and executing the command "pqcheck -vl-".  Does
it indicate that the queue is OK?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: NWS-711897