[LDM #NWS-711897]: Problem with ldm 6.6.4 in 64 bit Linux

Harry,

> I have tried that at least 6 times, but even with a new queue the server goes
> into the infinite loop state eventually.

That's bizarre.  We haven't seen that behavior on any of our
64-bit Linux systems (my workstation is one).  I wonder if
you might have a bad memory location.  Is your memory parity
enabled?  The only other thing I can think of is a bug in
the Linux kernel.  We have the following:

    Linux 2.6.20-1.2933.fc6 x86_64
    Linux 2.6.18-web100 x86_64
    Linux 2.6.17-1.2187_FC5smp i686

What version is your kernel.

Assuming a bad memory location or a buggy kernel, can you
use another computer?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: NWS-711897