[LDM #ZOC-298338]: Missing data problems

Mark,

> So, is there a method to check and see if a particular site is being
> pulled?  Is this what the 'notifyme' command is for?

I'm not sure what, exactly, you're asking.  Obviously, the upstream
site must receive the data-products that the downstream site
requests in order for the situation to work.  This is why the
example contained the "-o 3600" option: so that the upstream site
would start one hour back in its product-queue to find matching
data-products.  If the "notifyme" process doesn't indicate anything,
then the upstream site hasn't received any relevant data-products in
the past hour.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ZOC-298338