[LDM #FKC-383851]: rtstats

Austin,

Currently, the biggest problem with your system is the fact that
the portmapper daemon won't respond to the LDM when the LDM tries
to connect to it.  Instead, one has to wait three and a half
minutes for the portmapper connection to time-out before one can
do anything with the LDM system.

Do you know why the LDM doesn't get any response from the
portmapper daemon?  Your /etc/hosts.* files don't seem to be
the problem.  What about your IP tables?  Are there any relevant
messages in /var/log/messages?

If you want me to work on this problem, then I'll need root
access.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FKC-383851