[LDM #GKF-463656]: allow lines

Hi Waldenio,

> In my LDM server I have EXP data that are free for redistribution and
> EXP data that are not free (cosmic data). How can I allow people to get
> all EXP data but not these ones ? Can I add an "Allow EXP-cosmic" line ?

You can use the NOT-pattern of the ALLOW action.  For example
if the product-identifier of all COSMIC data-products start with
the string COSMIC, then the following entry

ALLOW EXP \.edu$ .* ^COSMIC

would allow all .edu sites to obtain everything in the EXP
feedtype except COSMIC data-products.

More information can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/ldmd.conf.html#ALLOW>.

> Thanks,