[LDM #UEA-117531]: LDM data feed type recycle request

Hi Wilson,

re: who is an "external customer"

> We consider anyone outside of NOAA to be an external customer.

Thanks.  I guess I should have been more specific about what information
I was looking for:

1) can we (UPC on behalf of the Unidata community) get free access to the data
   that will now be disseminate using the LDM?

2) if yes, what do you need to get us setup?

> Thanks
> for you input, we are currently in the process of rewriting our web
> pages to reflect the new LDM feed.  This will be our permanent
> documentation to the public and will describe the LDM set up for this
> data feed from the NWSTG.

OK.  Can you pass along the URL for the web page(s) so we can take a look?

Thanks!

Ticket ID: UEA-117531
Department: Support LDM