[LDM #QTX-639939]: GPS bufr format data

Elmer,

I want to compare the data products arriving at the upstream
LDM with those arriving at the LDM in question.  Would you please
execute the following commands in a standard shell (e.g., sh(1),
bash(1)) and in *separate windows* on the computer in question:

    notifyme -vl- -h <upstream_host> -f HRS -p '^ISXT40 KBOU ......'

    notifyme -vl- -f HRS -p '^ISXT40 KBOU ......'

    ldmadmin watch -f HRS 2>&1 | grep 'ISXT40 KBOU ......'

where <upstream_host> is the computer from which the LDM in
question should receive the desired HRS data products.

Aside from timestamps and formatting issues, the output from the
above commands should be identical.  Please let me know.

If the commands show that the desired data-products are, indeed,
arriving at the LDM, then verify very carefully the feedtype and
pattern in the pqact(1) configuration-file and the EXEC entry
that starts a pqact(1) process that uses that configuration-file.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: QTX-639939
Department: Support LDM