[LDM #GPC-220883]: You guys know anything about ldm?

Eric,

> Could you guys mayby forward this to the ldm developers.
>
> I downloaded ldm from http://unidate.ucar.edu/downloads/ldm/index.jsp
> and heres some errors trying to make the source for ldm.
>
> Makefile:1: macros.make: No such file or directory
> Makefile:309: warning: override commands for target `/-.tar.gz'
> Makefile:351: warning: ignore old commands for target `/.tar.gz'
> make: ** No rule to make target `macros.make', Stop.

Assuming that you followed the installation instructions at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/source-install-steps.html>,
would you please send me the files "configure.log" and "make.log", which are
described in the instructions.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GPC-220883