[LDM #DZH-705263]: %N

Mark,

> Oddly, on the same RHEL4 Linux box, the "date" utility supports %M, but
> the strftime() function does not.

That's actually not all that surprising as the strftime() function takes a
"struct tm" argument, which only has second resolution.

>  One would think that the date utility
> would use the strftime() function in its code, but I guess not.  I hope
> this is fixed in RHEL5 that we are about to upgrade to...

Is there any chance you can get the creator of the data-products to make the
product-identifiers unique -- as they should have been all this time?

> Mark

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DZH-705263