[LDM #SQY-147149]: LDM Problem for User: EuiHyun (fwd)

Euihyun,

[Unfortunately, due to the nature of our email support-system, Karl will
receive replies and Euihyun will be CC'ed rather than the other way around.]

> I'm a manager of LDM system in Seoul National University, Korea.
> LDM flow is not continuing from some months ago.
> The IP Address of my machine is 147.47.215.164
> User is ldm
> I sent SOS E-mail to address@hidden.
> But there is no reply.

What is the problem with your LDM system?  Are there any relevant error
messages in the LDM log file?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: SQY-147149