[LDM #KKO-947498]: missing feed

Neal,

> Actually....the ldmd.log file is empty.

An empty LDM log file is very, very bad because it's the first thing you should
look at when a problem occurs.

> The person who originally set the
> server up and went to the training is no longer with the university.

Succession is a pain.

> I'm
> kinda trying to piece this together little by little.

Hoo Boy!

Do you know about the LDM reference manual at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/>?

The fastest thing would be to give me access to the LDM user's account (machine
name, user name (probably "ldm"), and password).  You can call me at
303-497-8648 to give me the password (which you can verify at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu>).

What's the output from the commands

    uname -a
    egrep 'local|ldm' /etc/*syslog.conf
    ps -ef | grep syslog

If the computer runs Linux, what's the output of the command "grep ^SELINUX
/etc/selinux/config"?

> Neal
> Neal Pruess
> University of Northern Iowa