[LDM #AWQ-643286]: Is there any way to do this with pqact?

Gilbert,

> I guess what I'm asking is:
>
> I want to replicate that directory structure, so that warnings for each
> individual state and county are broken down into their own separate
> directories. Like this:
>
> http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/watches_warnings/tornado/il/ilc005.txt
>
> Notice...by state (il), then by county FIPS (ilc005.txt). I want to do
> that for every county/parish and state. Is there an easy way to do that?

I think this is more a question for support-idd than support-ldm (I don't know
enough about the format of the product-identifiers).  I've moved this ticket
there.  Let's see what they make of it.

It might be necessary to send the warnings to a decoder that cracks them in
order to determine where to store them.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: AWQ-643286