[LDM #QKY-452311]: National Weather Service Level II (Information Request)

Donald & Chris,

We've got some ideas but we'll have to conduct a test to verify them.

So that the test can be as close to your setup as possible, would you please
send us 1) the specifications of the aggregation system (both hardware and
software); and 2) the LDM configuration-file (etc/ldmd.conf) that has the 120
REQUEST entries (you can remove the EXP requests -- or we'll remove them here).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: QKY-452311
Department: Level II